Thursday, December 2, 2010

World Aids Day December 1st


I really really liked doing the activities on December 1st. I feel that we have the power to help someone, we got the message across to the world that even if you donate the change from you lunch money you could help someone with HIV/AIDS. I think it really had an effect on the people in the school; the students, the teachers and the staff, everyone that participated and even witnessed it got effected. I think they released that they could also help even if it was only giving 5 ringitt. That five ringitt can buy one person 3 pills for treatment and help with HIV/AIDS. It helped people in the world and we know it. My highlight for December 1st was probably seeing everyone happy to donate money, and that they had fun with it. I will always remember seeing everyone supporting it and also remember how we counted the money and they joy of how much money we raised. I think next years GI kids should do something totally different, different than any other year to catch more attention. I learnt so much about HIV/AIDS and how I can help to save people with HIV/AIDS. I really enjoyed doing world AIDS day.

Picture site: citie.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment